Mark VanHouten is a Nebraska native with a background rich in outdoor recreation, agriculture & residential property sales. Prior to selling real estate, he obtained a degree in Agribusiness Management from the University of Nebraska at Kearney and spent nearly 15 years with Cabela’s in various management positions. Working for Cabela’s instilled in him the simple principle to always put your client first. As a hard-working, trustworthy and dedicated Broker who will help navigate the property selling/buying process with confidence, Mark is realistic and can assess a property to find its hidden potential, giving his clients peace of mind when it’s decision time. His background in multiple industries as well as his experience as a self-driven outdoorsman, has created an expansive network that lends itself well to getting your property sold and/or purchased. Mark, his wife DeAnn, his two sons, and their two labs, enjoy hunting, fishing & camping every opportunity they get. This proud father also loves coaching youth baseball and teaching kids about the outdoors in his spare time. Mark currently holds a Kansas and Nebraska Broker’s real estate license, is a member of the National Association of Realtors®, Kansas Association of Realtors®, Heartland MLS, MyState MLS, and holds an e-PRO® designation. Having the love and respect for the outdoors, he is also a supporter of Pheasants Forever, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Ducks Unlimited and the Quality Deer Management Association. When you’re ready to buy or sell your next property, reach out to Mark for sound advice and dedicated service.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Kansas Gentleman’s Farm is an impressive highly productive turnkey 3500+ acre irrigated farm in Wallace County Kansas, just minutes away from Sharon Springs! The life-size bronze bull elk welcomes guests as they enter the drive that leads to a luxurious custom designed 6000’ +/- — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Hillsdale Ranch is a Johnson/Miami county borderline property awaiting new opportunities amid its picturesque 262+/- acres! Located in one of the hottest growth funnels south of the KC metro and within the award-winning Spring Hill school district, the options are plentiful for this property. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNeighboring the historic Osawatomie golf course known for it's exceptional bent grass greens and two distinct nines, this ~140 acre property is what many folks dream of settling down on! The Marais des Cygnes Dream Property offers a plethora of quality features that you'll be — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHere's one you don't want to miss! Investment opportunity or estate home site on 78+ acres on this gently sloped & terraced parcel! Property sits on the southwest corner of the intersection of 247th & Quivera with blacktop along the entire North (~2652') and East — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for that perfect place supported by award-winning schools, excellent recreation options, and quick highway access to 169, as well as grocery, fuel, and amenities? Don't miss this one! Blacktop road frontage runs along the north and west side of the property. Power, water and — Read more